Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Instrumentally Yours



My first mix I'll be sharing with you this year is from 1995. The title is "Sprauncy Christmas Jingles." Sprauncy is a term I discovered in the description of a track on one of those KPM Music Library lps and I thought it fit the mood of this collection, even if I don't know what it means. I hope you'll enjoy it as much I have over the years. Ripped at 320K for your listening pleasure.


Links and password are in the comments. Please leave a comment of your own if you have the time. Thanks.

Edit: For some reason, Rapidshare did not save these files to my premium account, so I am re-uploading them now. I'll have the new links up asap. Sorry for any inconvenience.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ernie said...

I've seen that cover somewhere before... :)

Thanks for the share!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Phooey. RapidShare has cut you off! )-8

7:17 PM  
Blogger Sanity Clause said...

Here are the new links!

http://rapidshare.com/files/172299233/20081210pt1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/172299234/20081210pt2.rar

password:sanityclause

11:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome and THANKS for ALL the great shares!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Tom L said...

Thank-you very much for taking the time to put this together and sharing it, I'll be putting it to good use at my local pub later today and tomorrow night...

10:42 PM  
Blogger George Glass said...

Any chance of a re-up? I didn't realize this was an older post. No problem if couldn't be bothered but doesn't look good. :)

7:39 PM  
Blogger George Glass said...

Sorry, that last line should read "It does look good."

Sorry, long day. lol

7:40 PM  
Blogger 1verycoolguy said...

Is there any chance that you could re-post this one. I lost mine somehow and need it real bad. Thanks in advance

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home