Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Mix 2007




Okay, kids, here is my full-length Christmas mix for 2007. It's chock full of great music and cool old radio spots and announcements. It's in two parts because it's been ripped at 320 for the best sound I could give you. I hope you enjoy listening to it as much I did making it.

I'd like to thank all the bloggers and forumsters for the great Christmas shares this year and I'm wishing all of you the very merriest Christmas and the happiest possible new year!

Links and pass in comments.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sanity Clause said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/78559940/2007xmas01.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/78604190/2007xmas02.rar.html

pass: sanityclause

11:56 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Thanks for everything! Merry Christmas to you!

Brad
aka The King of Jingaling

12:15 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

Thanks for that, Sanity Clause! I love that cover. I look forward to giving this a spin. Maybe otmorrow while I'm starting my Christmas shopping. :)

12:27 PM  
Blogger Chester said...

Downloading now...can't wait to hear it. It looks great.

Merry Christmas and thanks for your sharity this season!!

10:45 PM  
Blogger The Northern Miles said...

I'm a little late to the 07 party - or maybe early to the 08 party - anyway - thanks!

12:02 PM  
Blogger 1verycoolguy said...

Could you please re-post this one. I lost it also and really want it. Thanks in advance.

7:01 AM  
Blogger venus and mars said...

hi - i just found your great blog. any chance to re-post as the link no longer works. i will be following you - thanks in advance as it's great!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home