Tuesday, December 08, 2009



Sometimes it pays to dig through stuff that others have gone through and given up. Earlier in the year I was at my favorite second-hand book and record dealer and noticed a stack of 78s and 45s by the curb. What the heck, I thought. I shuffled over and started going through the pile when, lo and behold, my eyes fell upon the item pictured above. My only disappointment being that it wasn't the picture sleeve. But it was is beautiful condition. So that story out of the way, here's drummer Sam Ulano and his version of "Santa And The Doodle-li-boop" backed with "The Story Of Santa Claus."

Link is in comments. No password required.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sanity Clause said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/318163641/120809sc.rar

Leave a comment if you enjoy it!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

All week long I've been walking around mumbling to myself about Doodle-Li-Boops, great find

8:03 PM  
Blogger planet0fs0und said...

Thanks so much. I just love these xmas novelty songs.

10:10 AM  
Blogger christopher nolan said...

Nice One
For Free Unlimited Music go to
Ares Download

3:38 AM  
Blogger Greeg said...

Help fametune recreate the music industry as a fair and equitable marketplace for all. #savemusicindustry http://thndr.it/12gMjyn

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home